I am writing to let you know that we are, Baruch Hashem, able to gather for minyanim for the upcoming chag, with the stipulation that we will adhere to all the necessary and proper guidelines laid out by both our medical and halachic leadership. For all the davening described below, the following requirements and limitations will be in place:
- These minyanim are for men above the age of Bar Mitzvah only.
- Everyone must bring and wear a mask at all times.
- Everyone must bring their own siddur
- Proper distancing will be observed at all times
- Attendance is by RSVP only. Please reach out to Rabbi Maimon (email@example.com) to confirm you will be attending.
In addition, these davenings will be short (and sweet, of course). There will be no extras or un-necessary elements.
The specific times appear below. I look forward to seeing everyone again.
Zmanim For Davening b’Tzibbur
- Mincha : 8:35pm
- Arvit to follow immediately
Erev Shabbat (5/29)
- Shacharit will begin at Nishmat at 5:40am
- Mincha 8:35m
- Kabbalat Shabbat to follow immediately
- Shacharit will begin at Nishmat at 9:00am