S.C.C. Zmanim & Shiurim: Shabbat Bereshit – CORRECTED
Several of the times on the original email for this week were incorrect. Specifically for Friday night Tefilah:
- Mincha (Korbanot): 6:07pm
- Mincha (Ashrei): 6:12pm
- Kabbalat Shabbat: ~6:27pm
The rest of the times, including candles, shkia, etc, can be found here or viewed and printed from the Sephardic Congregation of Cleveland website.
- Chumash Drash by Rabbi Maimon after Musaf
- Hilchot Shabbat by Rabbi Avraham Aviv after Shabbat Kiddush
- Sefer haChinuch by Rabbi Maimon 30 min before Mincha
- Tue 9:00pm: Masechet Beitzah (for all), R. Maimon (Kollel)
Weekly Community Shiurim
Email gabai@ClevelandSephardiMinyan.com to have your information included here.
- Tue 8:05pm: Practical Halacha for women, R. Claude (Claude home)
- Wed 8:05pm: Yalkut Yosef (for all), R. Claude (Claude home)
Help Feed Our Souls!
If you are interested in sponsoring one of our Shabbat Seudat Shelishit, please contact Donny Zigdon, Rabbi Maimon, or Leon Adato for details.
You can find donation information, whether paying online or by check, on our website: http://clevelandsephardiminyan.com/donate/
Questions on scheduling, halachot, and other shul goings-on can be directed to HaRav Tzvi Maimon: 216-904-4964 or email@example.com
Posted under news
Comments Off on S.C.C. Zmanim & Shiurim: Shabbat Bereshit – CORRECTED